It is very easy to draw a boundary of the area to monitor and assign a specific behavior that triggers a notification. A rule can be the following:
- Target Enters the area
- Target Exits the area
- Target Stops in the area
- Target Restarts from the area
- Define acceptable speed limits and assign it to the area
In the event of an alarm, operators can simply click from the alarm list to acknowledge it.
Network I/O integration with SeaLevel 110E/120E : 4 Outputs (Relay) and 4 Inputs (Digital):
- Rules can trigger external relay (ON, OFF, Toggle, Temporary ON, Temporary OFF)
- NavData can be configured to control external relay and monitor input status
- Input can be configured to trigger action (using the Shortcuts Framework)
- Input can be configured to trigger an Alarm or Notification
The notification is also fully customizable. Here are some examples:
- Visual and Audible Alarm
- Target automatic track recording
- Target Video Tracking
- Automatic notification sms and email sent directly from TZ Coastal Monitoring (no need for external tool or script) with "smart tags" to a specific contact.
Our open alarm management allows the use of custom scripts. Here is an example used for fish farms theft: when a boat enters in a forbidden area at night, lights are automatically turned on!